Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Anki list

[EDIT: A kind reader (shout out to Keita!) let me know that there's an issue with getting the reversals to show up when you first open the deck (though I'm sure I have the reversals!). Open Anki and select "Browse". The select the deck "Lesetraining B2 Wortschatz" and hit the "Cards..." button below the list of words (about halfway down). For me, that shows the front and reverse templates but from what Keita said, if the reversals are missing, there will be an option to create one here. I hope that works for everyone. Let me know in the comments below if not. Don't forget to give it a rating too!]

So, I've finally got round to sharing my Anki list. The content is mainly from the oft-mentioned Lesetraining B2 book, but also from Das Todeskreuz and numerous articles which I read, some of which ended up on this blog as parallel translations (see here and here for just a few examples). In short, it has more words than I needed to read the texts from the Goethe Zertifikat B2 exam, and the reading section needs the most vocabulary, so if you're looking to pass the B2 (or earlier) or build up for the C1 or C2, this is a good place to start:

https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/3142086355

If you find it useful, please rate it and share it around. A good Anki list is a big investment of time (hence why, in the future, I'm thinking of just using stock Anki lists for most initial vocabulary) so I would feel happier if I knew that my effort was making other people's lives easier, just as the other pre-prepared Anki lists have made my life easier :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment